Your Story: You want to grow. You have been at it for the last 3 years but little has happened.
You start out every year with a strong commitment, and pour money and other resources into growth. But at the end of each year you think “the needle’s barely moved”. What’s missing?
You need a business coach who doesn’t make excuses.
My Warranty: You Get the Growth You Want or You Don’t Pay
What does a Good Business Coach do?
- Provides a planning process that gets the mix of big goals and little details right.
- Provides that ‘highly experienced outsider’ perspective that generates truly new ideas, but also protects you from being blindsided by business forces you hadn’t thought of.
- Brings a cross-industry and cross-discipline approach that ensures all of your business functions (HR, marketing, operations, finance, and management) are lined up to be at their most effective.
- Helps you be accountable and stay on track when the distractions and workload pile up. A good business coach IS your focus.
I bring 25 years of management, organizational, community, and business experience to your business. I have successful clients from BC to Saskatchewan, and can work with businesses anywhere. I will always tell you the truth. I love a good fight.
“You’re the guy I don’t want working for my competition.”
British Columbia manufacturer/retailer
How It Works:
- You want to grow. You earn between 1 and 10 million in annual revenues. You are an employer and have between 4 and 20 employees. You have been in business for at least 3 years.
- We do an initial assessment of your business and have a conversation about your goals. You pay $175 + taxes for this. If we decide to go forward, this charge is deducted from your final bill. This first meeting is to confirm to me you have the resources to do what you want to do… and to see if we can work together as people.
- We set ONE goal. This can include increased revenue or net profit; an improved profit margin; a reduced employee turn-over rate; improved client retention/repeat business; an improvement in a key satisfaction rating, etc. … You get the idea. All primary business functions qualify: finances, human resources, operations, marketing, and management.
- We agree on a time-frame. This can be no less than 3 months and no more than 18 months.
- You pay my fee into a trust account as a lump sum or monthly deposits.
- We get to work
- I hold you accountable; act as a business resource; and become the other person besides you who is up in the night thinking about your business.
- At the end of the time, one of two things can happen:
- You have the results we agreed to, and I collect my fee. A glass of wine & compliments are optional.
- You don’t have the results and I don’t collect my fee. And I give you your $175 back too. I won’t even ask you to say nice things about me.
My fee is $1050 per month (+ taxes) so your goal must be worth at least that much. You are responsible for all of the operational costs of achieving your goal (marketing, operations, legal, etc.)
So how do you want your business to grow? Let’s get that needle moving!
Let’s get started. Book your assessment & first conversation now. firstname.lastname@example.org