Developing Your Management Team
As a business owner, what do you want?
Do you have:
- Managers whose interpersonal skills could improve?
- High turnover of good people?
- Managers who struggle to engage younger employees?
- High burn-out rates (excessive leaves-of-absence, 'sick days', etc.)?
- Resistance to new directions and areas of change?
- Customers who don't come back?
What I do:
- Management coaching to improve interpersonal skills.
- Positive feedback coaching -or- how carrots just work better than sticks!
- Generation Y coaching and management training.
- Developing teams that watch each other's backs.
- Managing change and growth to ensure buy-in and engagement.
- Tools for developing real customer loyalty.
|Do you want to:
The DISC Behaviour Profile will give you the information you need to answer those questions. And you will get those answers in a detailed 25 page report on each employee that only requires 10 minutes of their time on line.
Leveraging Talent in the Workplace
DISC is a report that guides managers and their employees in leveraging talents and behaviors for success.
- hire the right person,
- get employees off to a fast start
- revitalize current employees
- improve communication and build sound employee-manager relationships.
Coach Your Team by Maximizing Strengths
The key to successful talent management is knowledge of each person's unique behaviors. DISC assessments are a powerful knowledge tool.
A 360 Degree review is a powerful tool to help take self-understanding to the next level. This in-depth review is only for key leaders in your organization, including you. A 360 Degree review is the most powerful tool in the change tool kit.
My 360 Degree feedback reviews are a combination of customized check-list surveys & one-on-one interviews. I interview several people from each of three areas in your life:
|Those Who Look to You||Your Peers||Those You Look To|
|Employees, students, those you coach or mentor, younger family members, etc.||Workplace colleagues, friends, business associates, spouse, etc.||Workplace report-to's, personal role models, older family members, business or work-place mentors, etc.|
In the 30-minute conversations with the people you have identified, we create a picture of how they see your strengths and those areas where change would make the biggest difference.
When all of the feedback interviews are complete, I compile the numerical evidence from the surveys and combine it with the surveys to complete an evidence-based case for change.
The feedback summary also includes a detailed set of priorities and actions that would make positive change probable.
The 360 Degree Feedback conversations are protected by a signed agreement of confidentiality with each interviewee.